Manoeuvre- and sailing training on a traditional flat bottom yacht ...4 hours skipper and crew training on a rented flat-bottomed sailing yacht
Being on the move with a flat bottom boatOur offer for guests who have little or no experience with flatboats:
On the takeover day after the technical briefing on your hired boat, a sailing trainer will come, who will negotiate with you and your crew both sailing manoeuvres as well as mooring manoeuvres in a marina. In this 4-hour training, you and your crew will get to know the chartered flat bottom boat in practice.
The 4 hours of training cover two topics: on the one hand, sailing on different courses and the second mooring at a port. An intensive opportunity to get to know the specific sailing characteristics and manoeuvring characteristics of the rented flat bottom sailing yacht.
The next day you start very well prepared your sailing holiday trip.
Price: 275,00 Euro
Sailing with a flatbottom yachtOne up to two crew members are able to practice as a skipper and the rest of the crew can learn to help with the sailing of the ship.
- The names of major parts of the rigging
- The preparations in the harbor before dropping
- Setting and mountains of the mainsail, foresail and jib may
- Basic sail trim and the use of the lee-boards for downwind courses and courses high at the wind
- The tack maneuver safely perform
- The gybing manoevre safe (only in calm weather)
- The reefing of the sails
Manoeuvering a flat bottom boatOne up to twee crew members are able to practice as skipper at the helm or the steering wheel and the rest of the crew can learn what tasks they can perform to assist the skipper in the manoeuvers.
- To turn the ship on a small area
- The correct manoeuvers to be applied to a wharf
- To select the right speed when mooring
- The division of responsibilities for the crew during these maneuvers
- The best places for the buffers and fenders
- Mooring in a box in the harbor